Tuesday, June 2

Running grannys...

This morning I realised I'd forgotten to buy new lenses, doh. But now they're on their way so hopefully I'll just have to cope with wearing glasses a couple of days - I really need new ones, can't se who's waving at me through my old ones and the newest ones makes me feel like a granny. Speaking of which!

I went driving to Eskilstuna today to pick up a PA-system and took a detour to go visit my grannies! They are both so amazing, my "real" granny's turning 80 this year and my grandgranny (mer mum) just turned 100!! She's like she's always been, live 80-ish, remembers everything and anything and always tells you never ending stories about her childhood pranks. It's unbelievable that she's experienced the transition from horse carriages to cars, brought up in a totally non-technical world! Amazing.

Finally, me and four other colleagues from my work joined the blodomloppet-run this evening. I really didn't think I would ever make it, since the last time I ran was the same run one year ago, hehe... But I made it! I ran 5km in 35min! So freakin' content! I started my BBTG yesterday so now I'm onto it! Will tell you more about that later on.





No comments:

Post a Comment